IN THIS ARTICLE
- Route Tags: Overview
- Navigate to the Tags configuration page
- Configure Route tags
Route Tags: Overview
Route Tags are used to bucket a group of entities under specific routes per user.
Example: In a sales man scenario, different route tags can be created based on the days of the week when sales visits are made (Monday, Wednesday etc)
Supervisors managing more than one entity can bundle their entities under a predetermined route tag. This can be used to provide a guidance on the physical route to follow for supervision.
Route tags are useful in the following scenarios:
- When transactions or orders are being created
- To track and confirm if the actual route taken by a user is different from a pre-determined route
Navigate to the Tags configuration page
- Click on the Configuration tab in the main menu
- Select the Tags sub-tab from the drop-down list
- View the list of all the configuration option available
Configure route tags
- Click on the type field under Route Tags
- Type the entity tag
- Select the highlighted entity tag
- Select the option to create route tags based on Orders placed or Inventory transactions created. The actual route taken by the person will be compared to the pre-determined route based on the this selection.
Click on Save button at the end of the page to finalise these configurations
View the confirmation that the configuration has been updated successfully
To define the entities under each route tag per user, navigate to the detailed user page
Multiple route tags can be configured at the same time