IN THIS ARTICLE
- Type filter: Overview
- Navigate to the Assets page
- Filter assets using Type filter
Type filter: Overview
The type filter allows filtering all assets categorised as monitored or monitoring assets. The type filter is a multi-select filter and allows selecting more than one asset if there are multiple monitored or monitoring assets.
Navigate to the Assets page
To view the assets, navigate to the Assets page:
- Click on the Assets tab in the main menu
- A list of all the monitored assets will be displayed for the default filters
Filter assets using Type filter
- Select one of the two asset types
- Select the individual asset type(s) from the list or click 'Select all'
- Click 'Filter'
4. A list of all the assets under the selected asset type is displayed in a tabular format
This list can be filtered further using one or more of the other filters on this page