IN THIS ARTICLE
- Capabilities configuration: Overview
- Components of Capabilities
- How to navigate to Capabilities configuration page
Capabilities configuration: Overview
Capabilities section defines the operations and functions that user can perform. Some capabilities are applicable on the mobile & web application. This is a vital configuration to be completed and would be closely linked with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) defined per user role in a specific domain.
These capabilities can be configured specifically to the following users:
- Operator: Users will the role of operator can have a specific user behaviour defined
- Manager: Users will the role of manager can have a specific user behaviour defined
- Administrator: Users will the role of administrator can have a specific user behaviour defined
- All: Users with all three roles (Operator, Manager & Administrator) will have similar user behaviour. However, if any role specific changes are made, those changes will overwrite the configuration set for All
Components of Capabilities
Capabilities section is broadly divided into:
- Capabilities on Mobile: This section primarily defines what a user can/can not do on the mobile phone application, and some of these are applicable to the use of web application as well. These capabilities can be specified for each role in the domain (admins, managers and operators) or can be applied for all the users in the domain.
- Security: Security features on the usage of mobile application can be defined in this section
- Synchronisation with mobile application: Various intervals and events at which the synchronisation between the server and the mobile application can be defined here.
How to navigate to Capabilities configuration
- Click on Configuration from the main menu
- Click on Capabilities from the dropdown