IN THIS ARTICLE
- Order edit: Overview
- Text Guide:
- Navigate to Orders Dashboards
- Add a comment to an order
Order edit: Overview
An order can be edited to accommodate change in requirement or updation of entered information.
A Comment is a message between a customer and vendor regarding the order. A customer can add a comment ONLY if the order is in a Pending state. A vendor can add a comment during all stages of the order i.e, Pending, Confirmed, Shipped, Backordered or Fulfilled.
In addition to this, other order details like Order tags, Reference ID, Required by date, Estimated date of arrival, Ordered quantity and Material list can also be edited, subject to the order status and type of user.
Navigate to the Orders page
Click on the Orders tab in the main menu
Select the Orders tab from the drop-down list
View a list of all orders across entities and select the order to edit, either by searching in the list OR by using available filters
Add a comment to an order
- Click on the Comments tab on the order. The number in the Comments tab indicates the number of messages already present
- View the comments on the order
- View the user name, who created the comment, and time of creation
- Click on the Add Comment button
5. Add a new comment
6. Click on Save to save the comment or Cancel to exit without saving
7. A notification will pop up to inform that message has been successfully updated. If this message does not appear, then the update is not complete
8. View the new comment on the Comments tab on the Order