IN THIS ARTICLE
- Order edit: Overview
- Text Guide:
- Navigate to Orders page
- Add Order tags to an order
Order edit: Overview
An order can be edited to accommodate change in requirement or updation of entered information.
Order tags are a set of tags that enable browsing of orders by labels. A customer can add /edit an Order tag ONLY if the order is in a Pending state. A vendor can add/edit an Order tag during all stages of the order.
In addition to this, other order details like Reference ID, Order tags, Required by date, Estimated date of arrival, Ordered quantity and Material list can also be edited, subject to the order status and type of user.
Navigate to the Orders page
Click on the Orders tab in the main menu
Select the Orders sub-tab from the drop-down list
View a list of all orders across entities and select the order to edit, either by searching in the list OR by using available filters
Add Order tags to an order
- Click on the Edit icon next to Add Order tags to add an order tag. If an order tag already exists, new order tags can be added, or the existing order tag can be cancelled
2. Click on the Order tag field
3. Select an order tag from the list
NOTE: To cancel an existing Order tag, click on the cross icon next to order tag
4. Click on Save to save the change or Cancel to exit without saving
5. A pop-up will notify that the Order tag has been successfully added