IN THIS ARTICLE
- Order edit: Overview
- Text Guide:
- Navigate to Orders Dashboards
- Add/Edit a Reference ID
Order edit: Overview
An order can be edited to accommodate change in requirement or updation of entered information.
A Reference ID is an ID used to track an order internally. A customer can add/edit a Reference ID ONLY if the order is in a Pending state. A vendor can add/edit a Reference ID ONLY if the order is in a Pending, Confirmed or Backordered state.
In addition to this, other order details like Order tags, Required by date, Estimated date of arrival, Ordered quantity and Material list can also be edited, subject to the order status and type of user.
Navigate to the Orders page
Click on the Orders tab in the main menu
Select the Orders tab from the drop-down list
View a list of all orders across entities and select the order to edit, either by searching in the list OR by using available filters
Add/Edit a Reference ID
- Click on the edit icon near Add Reference Id to add a reference ID or edit an existing one
2. Enter the new Reference ID
3. Click on the tick icon to save, or on the cross icon to exit without saving
4. A pop-up will notify that the Reference ID has been successfully updated. If this message does not appear, then the Reference ID update is not complete