IN THIS ARTICLE
- Transfer orders: Overview
- Text Guide:
- Navigate to the Demand page
- Exclude transfer demand
Transfer orders: Overview
Transfer/release orders are a special type of order which can be created between any two entities in a domain by a user who has a jurisdiction in that domain (like an Administrator).
The demand created by Transfer orders can be excluded from the demand view by using Exclude transfer demand filter.
Navigate to the Demand page
- Click on the Orders tab in the main menu
- Select Demand from the drop-down list
- View a list of all demands across materials, across orders. By default sales order demands will be displayed on the screen
Exclude transfer demand
- Check the Exclude transfer demand box
- Click on Sales order or Purchase order to view all demand by sales/purchase orders. The list will exclude demand created by transfers