IN THIS ARTICLE
- Shipments: Overview
- Text Guide:
- Navigate to the Shipments page
- Filter shipments by Vendor
A shipment is created when an order is fully or partially shipped. It contains all details of the order shipped or yet to be shipped.
The Vendor filter provides a list of shipments dispatched/yet to be dispatched by the selected vendor.
Navigate to the Shipments page
- Click on the Orders tab in the main menu
- Select the Shipments sub-tab from the drop-down list
- View a list of all shipments across orders, across entities
Filter shipments by vendor
- Enter the first few alphabets of the vendor name in the Vendor field
- Select a vendor from the drop-down list that appears
3. View a list of all shipments created by the selected vendor
NOTE: Use the Vendor filter in combination with ONE OR MORE of the following filters