IN THIS ARTICLE
- Shipments: Overview
- Text Guide:
- Navigate to the Shipments page
- Filter by Customer
A shipment is created when an order is fully or partially shipped. It contains all details of the order shipped or yet to be shipped.
The Customer filter provides a list of shipments dispatched/yet to be dispatched to the selected customer.
Navigate to the Shipments page
- Click on the Orders tab in the main menu
- Select the Shipments tab from the drop-down list
- View a list of all shipments across orders, across entities
Filter by Customer
- Enter the first few alphabets of the customer name in the Customer field
- Select a customer from the drop-down list that appears
3. View a list of all shipments made to that customer
NOTE: Use the Customer filter in combination with ONE OR MORE of the following filters