IN THIS ARTICLE
- Transactions: Overview
- Text Guide:
- Types of transactions
- View transactions
- Create transactions
Transactions are basic inventory operations that modify the quantity of materials managed at an entity. The transactions reflect key inventory activities like receiving, issuing, discarding, stock adjustment and stock transfer.
Types of transactions
There are five types of transactions:
- Receipt: Stock received at an entity is referred to as a 'Receipt'
- Issue: Stock dispensed from an entity is known as an 'Issue'
- Discard: Stock discarded/wasted due to expiry, damage etc is known as 'Discard'
- Stock Count: Verification of inventory records against physical stock holding is known as a 'Stock Count'
- Transfer: Operations that result in the movement of stock between two entities is known as 'Transfer'.
- Click on the Inventory tab in the main menu
- Select the Transactions from the drop-down list
- View all the transactions performed across entities
Click on the Inventory tab in the main menu
Select the Transactions from the drop-down list
Click on the Create transaction tab