IN THIS ARTICLE
- Date of actual transaction : Overview
- How to configure Date of actual transaction
Date of actual transaction : Overview
How to configure Date of actual transaction
1. Click on Configuration from the main menu
2. Click on Inventory from the dropdown
3. Navigate to the 'Date of actual transaction' section on the page
4. Click on the transactions mentioned on the left hand side, for which the date of actual transaction is to be made optional or mandatory
5. Select one of the given options - None, Optional and Mandatory.
For e.g., If the entry of date of actual transaction has to be made mandatory for issue transactions, then click on 'Issues' and select the option 'Mandatory', as shown below. Similarly, you can specify this setting for other transaction types listed on the left hand side.
6. Click on 'Save' on the bottom of the page after configuring date of actual transaction for all the transaction types (as required).
7. A message 'Inventory configuration updated successfully' will appear as a confirmation that the changes have been updated.