IN THIS ARTICLE
- Order edit: Overview
- Text Guide:
- Navigate to Orders Dashboards
- Add/Edit the Estimated date of arrival
An order can be edited to accommodate change in requirement or updation of entered information.
The Estimated date of arrival is the date by when the order is expected to reach the customer. A vendor can edit this for orders in Pending, Confirmed, Shipped or Backordered states ONLY.
In addition to this, other order details like Reference ID, Order tags, Required by date, Estimated date of arrival, Ordered quantity and Material list can also be edited, subject to the order status and type of user.
Navigate to the Orders page
Click on the Orders tab in the main menu
Select the Orders tab from the drop-down list
View a list of all orders across entities. Select an order to edit either by searching through the list OR by using available filters
Add/Edit the Estimated date of arrival
- Click on Estimated date of arrival field
- Select a date from the calendar
3. Click on Save to submit the changes or Cancel to discard changes
4. A message informing successful update appears. If the message does not appear, then the update has not been successful