IN THIS ARTICLE
- Order edit: Overview
- Text Guide:
- Navigate to Orders page
- Edit the Required By date of an order
Order edit: Overview
An order can be edited to accommodate change in requirement or updation of entered information.
Required by date is a date indicating by when the order should reach the customer store. A customer can add/edit the date ONLY when the order is in a Pending state. A vendor can add/edit the date ONLY when the order is in a Pending, Confirmed, Backordered or Shipped state.
In addition to this, other order details like Reference ID, Order tags, Estimated date of arrival, Ordered quantity and Material list can also be edited, subject to the order status and type of user.
Navigate to the Orders page
Click on the Orders tab in the main menu
Select the Orders tab from the drop-down list
View a list of all orders across entities. Select an order to edit either by searching through the list OR by using available filters
Edit the Required By date of an order
Click on the Edit icon next to Required by date field
2. Click on the Required by date field
3. Select a date from the calendar
4. Click on Save to submit the changes or Cancel to discard changes
5. A pop-up will notify that the Required by date has been successfully updated