IN THIS ARTICLE
- General configuration: Overview
- Components of General Configuration
- Navigate to General Configuration
General configuration: Overview
General configuration of a domain is a set of details, which apply by default, to all the entities and users in the domain, respectively.
General properties of the domain can be set here including the default country, language, timezone and currency. These values, if set, are defaulted in various fields in the system, such as the user/entity/material creation forms.
Components of General Configuration:
There are two sections under general configuration
- Locale defaults - These are default location related settings for all the entities and users in a domain
- Support Settings - These are default settings of the support person to be contacted for assistance for each type of user
Navigate to General Configuration:
- Click on Configuration in the main menu
- Click on General from the drop-down list