IN THIS ARTICLE
- Fulfillment discrepancy: Overview
- Navigate to the Discrepancies page
- Filter by Fulfilment discrepancy
Fulfilment discrepancy: Overview
Fulfilment discrepancy, is the discrepancy due to the received quantity being different from the shipped quantity.
Navigate to the Discrepancies page
- Click on the Orders tab in the main menu
- Select Discrepancies from the drop-down list
- View a list of all discrepancies across orders, across entities
Filter by Fulfilment discrepancy
- Click on the Discrepancy field and select Fulfilment from the list
2. View the fulfilment discrepancy listing. The discrepancy values will be highlighted in red. Hover over information icon (i) IF ANY, to view the fulfillment discrepancy reason
3. The difference (positive or negative) between fulfilled quantity and shipped quantity is mentioned below the number.
4. If there are more than 50 listings, use the double arrow on the top right of the table to load more
5. Click on the Export button to export this information