IN THIS ARTICLE
- Entity Tags: Overview
- Text Guide:
- Navigate to the Inventory Dashboard
- Filter by Entity Tags
Entity Tags: Overview
Entities can be categorised into different groups by creating a tag. Entity tags help to narrow down the search on the material listing page and also in other pages such as Inventory, Dashboards and so on.
Navigate to the Inventory Dashboard
- Click on the Dashboards tab on the main menu
- Select Inventory from the options in the drop-down menu
Filter entities with tags
- Click on the Entity tag field and select a tag from the drop-down list. By default All is selected
2. Inventory details for all entities tagged with the selected keyword will be displayed
NOTE: The entity tag can be combined with Material tags, Status and Period . Only entities that meet ALL selected criteria are shown, not entities that meet ANY selected criteria.